Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MARILYN MONROE A LEGEND (ONE OF MY FAVOURITES)























American Actress who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s.

“I want to grow old without facelifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I've made. Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you”

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.”

“It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.”

“I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.”

“The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn't any.”

 “Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.

 “Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.”

 The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't.

“I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment